Sheriff Removes FB Page After Lawsuit Over Deleted Comments
The question of whether or not protected free speech exists on social media platforms has come to the forefront with recent...November 19, 2014
Teen Sues NYPD, Claiming he was Beaten for Video Recording them
To hear Jonathan Alvarez describe it, getting beaten by cops is a coming-of-age ritual in this country, especially for doing nothing...November 6, 2014
Michigan Man Unlawfully Detained for Taking Photos Reaches Settlement
A Michigan man who was handcuffed and thrown in the back of a patrol car for taking photos in front...October 23, 2014
PINAC’s Charlie Grapski Prepares for Legal Battle After Having Been Involuntarily Committed to Hospital
Florida probation officials tried their best to paint Charlie Grapski as a delusional and paranoid conspiracy theorist to keep him from...October 16, 2014
Pennsylvania Cops Sued for Storming Home and Arresting Woman for Video Recording
Pennsylvania cops told a woman that if she did not stop video recording them arresting her daughter outside their home, they...September 29, 2014
- Caught On Video: Off Duty Cop Attacks Teen for Walking on His Grass
- Tucson Court to Hear Extradition of Woman Accused of Feeding her Mother
- MSNBC Host Accuses President Of Blackmail Live On Air (VIDEO)
- Caught On Video: Atlanta Police Officer Relieved of Duty after Viral Video Shows him Punching Man in Face.
- Awarded for Bravery, But Fears a Camera, Officer Assaults Cameraman
- Texas Cop Just Indicted On First Degree Murder For Killing Unarmed Teen With AR-15
- Menace to Society Portland Police Lieutenant Leo Besner At It Again, Assaulting and Unlawfully Arresting A citizen for Filming!
- LAPD Lures Journalists into Police Station Only To Threaten Them With Arrest.
- WATCH: PINAC Correspondent Arrested for not repeating his name
- Greene County Sheriffs Make ID Theft Easy