Pentagon Releases Torture Prisoner Photos of Iraq/Afghan Wars, Withholding Thousands More
It took more than a decade, but the federal government finally released nearly 200 photos depicting prisoner abuse by American soldiers...February 6, 2016
California Cops Killed Marine on Veterans Day, City Pays $2,500,000 to Settle Family’s Lawsuit
California cops with the City of Palm Springs Police Department agreed to a $2,500,000 settlement in the wrongful death lawsuit of...September 1, 2015
Florida Police Department Refuses to Accept Disabled Vet’s Internal Affairs Complaint
Riviera Beach Police Department continues to pay Sargent Gary Wilson’s salary while he’s on paid administrative leave (aka vacation) after he...August 25, 2015
Military and Civilian Police Detain PINAC’s Jeff Gray for Photographing Florida Air Force Base from Public Sidewalk
Last week, Jeff Gray of Photography is Not a Crime demonstrated an inconvenient truth about how the War on Terror has...June 4, 2015
Hand on Gun, Military Cop Orders Man to Show Hands for Recording in Public
“Stay right there. Let me see your hands.” As PINAC investigative reporter Jeff Gray conducted a First Amendment audit of the...December 3, 2014
- Caught On Video: Off Duty Cop Attacks Teen for Walking on His Grass
- Tucson Court to Hear Extradition of Woman Accused of Feeding her Mother
- MSNBC Host Accuses President Of Blackmail Live On Air (VIDEO)
- Caught On Video: Atlanta Police Officer Relieved of Duty after Viral Video Shows him Punching Man in Face.
- LAPD Officer Feared for His Life, When He Committed Statutory Rape *
- Menace to Society Portland Police Lieutenant Leo Besner At It Again, Assaulting and Unlawfully Arresting A citizen for Filming!
- Awarded for Bravery, But Fears a Camera, Officer Assaults Cameraman
- Texas Cop Just Indicted On First Degree Murder For Killing Unarmed Teen With AR-15
- First Amendment Under Attack in Federal Court
- LAPD Lures Journalists into Police Station Only To Threaten Them With Arrest.